An EPDM rubber coating product works for most RVs and is a weather-resistant elastomeric formulation that works really well. KST coatings are also a good choice since they feature a lot of the same properties and handle UV rays with ease.
What do you use to coat a camper roof?
Tape tarps or plastic sheathing to the sides of the camper to protect them from cleaning solution and rubber roof sealant. Use a mini roller and small brush to apply a coat of rubber roof sealant around all fixtures. Use a regular paint roller to apply the rubber roof sealant to the top of the camper.
What’s the best roof coating for a camper?
- Best Overall: Dicor 95D40-35 Epdm Rubber Roof coating. …
- Best For Metal or Fiberglass Roof: Dicor RP-MRC-1 Elastomeric Coating. …
- Best For Spot Sealing: Heng’s Rubber Roof coating for rV. …
- Best For Leak Repair and Seam Sealing: EternaBond RSW white RoofSeal Sealant Tape. …
- Best Budget-Friendly: Geocel GC24201 Pro Flex rV coating.
What is the best trailer roof sealant?
When you need the most affordable sealant solution, these are the best options.
- Geocel ProFlexRv Flexible Sealant – Editor’s Pick.
- Dicor Rubber Roof Acrylic Coating – Editor’s Pick.
- Pro Guard Liquid Roof – Editor’s Pick.
- EternaBond RoofSeal – Editor’s Pick.
- Dicor Self-Leveling Lap Sealant – Editor’s Pick.
How much does it cost to coat a camper roof?
RV ROOF RESEAL COST
|Rubber Roof||45 Cents per Square Foot|
|Fiberglass Roof||18 Cents per Square Foot|
|Metal Roof||21 Cents Per Square Foot|
Can I use Flex Seal on my RV roof?
The short answer is – yes, you can use flex seal on your RV Roof! However, you do need to go into this with your eyes open. … A leaky roof will quickly lead to other water damage problems and significantly decrease the resale value of your RV should you ever decide to sell it or trade it in.
How often should you recoat an RV roof?
First off, let me answer the popular question of “How often do I need to reseal my RV roof?”. Of course it’s case by case, roof by roof, but the recommendation is to reseal your roof each and every year. Every 10 years it is recommended to replace the entire roof, failure to do so will cause leaks.
Does RV insurance cover water damage?
Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage protects your motorhome from damages not due to an accident. Common issues include fire damage, hail, and even water damage. Comprehensive coverage does not guarantee water damage protection alone.